Find a Member
the International Federation for the Surgery of OBESITY AND METABOLIC DISORDERS (IFSO)
(IFSO) is a federation composed of national associations of bariatric surgeons. Currently, there are about 64 official member associations of IFSO.About IFSO
- Scholarships Virtual Congress 2020 - Integrated Health
- Scholarships Virtual Congress 2020 - Surgeons
- Application form Scholarships 2020
- How are We Going to Restart Elective Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery after the Peak of Covid-19 Pandemic?
- IFSO Recommendations for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Scholarships Guidelines 2021 - Surgeons
- Scholarships Guidelines 2021 - Integrated Health
What is obesity all about ?
Obesity is a serious, chronic disease & not a simple condition.Read More...
IFSO Chief Operating Officer
Manuela Mazzarella, Rione Sirignano, 5,
80121 Naples - Italy.