Find a Member
the International Federation for the Surgery of OBESITY AND METABOLIC DISORDERS (IFSO)
(IFSO) is a federation composed of national associations of bariatric surgeons. Currently, there are about 72 official member associations of IFSO.About IFSO
- Scholarships Guidelines 2023 - Surgeons
- Scholarships Guidelines 2023 - Integrated Health
- Scholarships Application Form
- ASMBS/IFSO Guidelines on Indications for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery 2022
- 7th IFSO Global Registry Report
- Retraction Note
- IFSO Newsletter December 2021
- IFSO VIRTUAL WORLD CONGRESS
- IFSO Recommendations for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery During the COVID-19 Pandemic
What is obesity all about ?
Obesity is a serious, chronic disease & not a simple condition.Read More...
IFSO Chief Operating Officer
Manuela Mazzarella, Rione Sirignano, 5,
80121 Naples - Italy.