IFSO Corporate Committee
Jean Marc Chevallier
- Manoel Galvao Neto
- Alan Wittgrove
- Donna Watson
- Jenny Nagy
- Jason Hart
- Hugo De Lacy
The Role of Industry Relations
IFSO is proud to partner with some of the medical industry’s premier companies, and aims to better facilitate communications and feedback between the Federation, our members and industry professionals.
Support from industry professionals helps IFSO further our goal of providing continuing education resources to our members and other bariatric professionals. IFSO provides appropriate opportunities for communication and exchange of ideas with our members through our conferences, member communications, and other collaborative ventures.
The IFSO Corporate Committee is organized to develop and enhance the joint strategies and efforts of bariatric surgeons, healthcare professionals and industry professionals. The Corporate Council offers opportunities to work with industry peers in appropriately influencing the healthcare of the morbidly obese.
IFSO does not endorse any specific commercial product or service. This website has links to private organizations. The inclusion of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement or recommendation by IFSO of the linked Web resources or the information, products, or services contained therein. IFSO does not exercise any control over the content on these sites.
Efforts supported by the Corporate Committee
- IFSO Booth at related medical meetings
- Press Room at the IFSO Annual Meeting
- Support the IFSO Annual Meeting
- IFSO/Bariatric Surgery Public Relations efforts
Benefits of Corporate Committee Membership
- Free advertising and Company link to the IFSO website in the IFSO Corporate Committee section
- Recognition and Free advertising in the IFSO online E-Newsletter
- Access to the IFSO membership
- Listing in the online Bariatric Products and Services Guide
- Access to updates from the field and communications from IFSO Leadership
- Opportunity to exhibit at IFSO ancillary meetings
- IFSO Corporate Committee lapel pins for special recognition as a Corporate Committee member
- Member registration rates for the IFSO Annual Meeting
- Discounted annual meeting booth exhibit fee – 10%
- Platinum level: 15,000$
- Gold level: 7,000$
- Silver level: 3,500$