Find a Member
the International Federation for the Surgery of OBESITY AND METABOLIC DISORDERS (IFSO)
(IFSO) is a federation composed of national associations of bariatric surgeons. Currently, there are about 72 official member associations of IFSO.About IFSO
IFSO expresses its great concern and consternation about the tragic loss of life and harm to innocent people in Israel and Gaza.
We are deeply concerned for our colleagues and friends from Israel, Gaza and other healthcare professionals who risk their own life trying to help others in these difficult days.
Our thoughts are by those who lost their beloved ones, suddenly torn out of life by violence.
IFSO condemns any harm to innocent civilians anywhere in the world.
- 8th IFSO 2023 Registry Report
- Scholarships Guidelines 2023 - Surgeons
- Scholarships Guidelines 2023 - Integrated Health
- Scholarships Application Form
- ASMBS/IFSO Guidelines on Indications for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery 2022
- 7th IFSO Global Registry Report
- Retraction Note
- IFSO Newsletter December 2021
- IFSO VIRTUAL WORLD CONGRESS
- IFSO Recommendations for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery During the COVID-19 Pandemic
What is obesity all about ?
Obesity is a serious, chronic disease & not a simple condition.Read More...
IFSO Chief Operating Officer
Manuela Mazzarella, Rione Sirignano, 5,
80121 Naples - Italy.